2. It is your responsibility to inform HotelsOnline.it Network should you not receive a confirmation email. This usually occurs as a result of a strong junk mail filter or an incorrectly entered email address. For any problems regarding confirmation e-mails please contact our reservations department at: http://www.romaclick.com/contact
3. HotelsOnline.it Network has the right to cancel your booking within 72 hours after booking time. In case of cancellation by HotelsOnline.it, HotelsOnline.it will attempt to offer you a similar hotel accommodation in the same quality and price classification, but shall not be held liable should it fail to do so.
4. Your reservation is made directly with the hotel you have chosen. By confirming your reservation with HotelsOnline.it Network you are entering into a contract with the hotel.
5. Unless otherwise stated in the room description (for example in case of Special Deals, Hot Deals, Advanced bookings etc.), your credit card details are used only to guarantee your booking with the hotel. No money will be deducted from your credit card account at the time of making the booking. Full payment must be made directly with the hotel during the check-in (or check-out) procedure. Unless otherwise stated on the webpage, you can choose to settle your account in cash, with the credit card provided to make the booking or with another credit card, provided the credit card type is acceptable to the hotel.
6. Your credit card information will be sent directly to the reserved hotel. HotelsOnline.it Network will not charge your credit card, as you will pay for your stay directly to the hotel. After your booking has been processed it is normal procedure for the hotel to carry out a pre-authorization check on the credit card to ensure that the card is valid and that sufficient funds are available to guarantee the reservation. Should any problems occur regarding your credit card, the hotel will notify HotelsOnline.it Network and HotelsOnline.it Network will inform you. At all times, only valid credit cards are accepted for online booking and it is your responsibility to enter the correct details. In the event that your credit card does not provide a sufficient guarantee, HotelsOnline.it has the right to cancel your reservation at the hotel and to notify you of the cancellation by email. HotelsOnline.it Network has no involvement or influence in financial issues. All financial issues are between the hotel and the guest directly.
7. All hotel bookings made through HotelsOnline.it Network will be issued with a booking reservation number. This number will be provided in the email confirmation of your booking. The booking reservation number is your reservation number with HotelsOnline.it Network, please use this reservation number in all correspondences with HotelsOnline.it Network. In case you have lost this number, you may contact us at: http://www.romaclick.com/contact, You are responsible for maintaining confidentiality of these numbers and for securing access to your booking.
8. Should you wish to cancel your reservation with HotelsOnline.it Network, you can do so by following the cancellation link in your e-mail confirmation (voucher). Your chosen hotel will typically have its own cancellation policy which we will display to you on the details page before you book. Cancellations made within the time limit given by the hotel (in most cases 48 hours prior to date of arrival) will be free of charge. Please take into account that date of arrival starts at 0:00 AM (CET). If you cancel beyond the cancellation deadline or do not arrive at the hotel, the hotel has the right to charge you a cancellation fee which is in most cases equivalent to the cost of the first night’s stay.
9. All hotels utilize their own booking and reservations systems. When you arrive at the hotel, the guest name (yours) or name which is stated on the booking form – will be your reference at the hotel. The hotel room will be reserved under the name that was specified on the booking form at the time of making the booking.
10. Room rate quotations given at the time of securing your booking on HotelsOnline.it Network is the price which you will pay for your accommodation. Unless otherwise stated, prices exclude breakfast and city tax. In addition, you shall also pay in full for any additional services that the hotel provides, which are not explicitly covered by the quoted HotelsOnline.it Network roomrate. (e.g. Room service, minibar use etc.)
11. Special requests such as those entered into the remark-request box at the time of making your booking, will be delivered to the hotel, However neither the hotel nor HotelsOnline.it Network shall be held liable should the hotel fail to accommodate such requests.
12. HotelsOnline.it Network sells accommodation from an inventory supplied by each hotel, and does not over-sell that inventory. HotelsOnline.it Network does not accept any liability for unavailability of rooms caused by the hotel overselling it’s own room inventory.
13. HotelsOnline.it Network website has been compiled with great care. However, our services are based on information provided by the hotels and for this reason the hotels remain responsible for the accuracy of this information. HotelsOnline.it Network cannot guarantee that all the information, including pictures or descriptions, are fully accurate at all times, nor can we be held responsible for any errors or inaccuracies in the supplied information or if your trip is deficient. In particular we have no liability for any loss, personal injury or death however incurred unless such loss is cause by our negligence.
If you have questions or concerns, you should contact HotelsOnline.it customer service at http://www.romaclick.com/contact.